Feeling Blue

Today is my second day of recovery after my tonsil surgery and I'm really feeling it. I thought I would spend more time blogging and tweeting but really I just don't have the energy to do so. I haven't spoke a lick of English since yesterday at 10am and have to communicate to everyone around me through Microsoft Word because writing is way too slow.

So, in the essence of feeling blue I've decided to put a lighter spin on it and dedicate my outfit post to blue! I'm in love with this outfit and wish I had it in my own closet.

The soft pink really pops against the electric blue tones and the accents of gold give it a touch of chic!



Click on the item description to purchase -
1. Aubin & Wills Beachwood silk blouse $165
2. THIERRY LASRY Sexxxy D-frame acetate and metal sunglasses $425
3. Michael Kors 'Sleek Exotics' Multi Strand Bracelet $95
4. Michael Kors - Gia Clutch w/Lock Ostrich $450
5. Moschino C&C Violet cotton blend pants $270
6. Yves Saint Laurent ROBYN 105 T-STRAP WEDGES $519

Also, thank you to everyone that has sent me encouraging and thoughful messages about my surgery. I really appreiciate your support!

Although I don't reply to blog post comments I do read every single one of them. I want to thank you for the time you spend writing them!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i looove this whole outfit set. I want everything in my closet! Great picks :)

    -xoxo-
    lauren

    ReplyDelete