Crossing the lines

This look is a little bit out of the ordinary for me. Typically I would gravitate towards all of these items except for the maxi skirt. Once I saw it, I had the entire outfit figured out. This outfit took me outside of my comfort zone and is still set on my inpsiration for the Spring transition outfit. 

I particularily enjoy this shillouette, the skirt nips in at the waist and creates an ultra long leg. It's casual yet put together and appropriate for day and evening.

Click on the item description to purchase -
1. TOPSHOP Pinspot Side Tuck Blouse $72
2. OSCAR DE LA RENTA 24-karat gold-plated bracelet $345
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs - Preppy Leather Camera Bag $222.99
4. LWren Scott Orange High Waisted Pencil Skirt $731
5. Joie Women's I Will Survive Bootie $178.75

Don't forget to enter in the giveaway for a 24K gold Vintage Perfume Bottle I See Noise print on The Sparkle!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the combo.
    I hear you on the comfort zone, this skirt is worth it though!

    ReplyDelete