6 squares of a weekend

It's back to the Monday grind for most of you - I have a ton to do this week. It's a big hard to prioritize so many to-dos throughout the weekdays but luckily I have my pretty "Things To Do" list that keeps me on track!

I got accepted to partake in the Portebello West Market March 24-25 to showcase my I See Noise Prints! If you're in the area make sure you stop by to get your own print and some other great items from the market.

Also, today Erin from The Sparkle announced the winner of the I See Noise print giveaway! Congrats to Kristin Brophy :) I will be sending it out this week for you to drool over! For those that didn't win, don't worry! Leonie from The Signature Bow will be having an I See Noise giveaway of her own!! Stay tuned on her blog to watch out for it.

Anyhoo.. How was every body's weekend? I had a fun filled one myself! I thought I would share some snippets of the pretty things from my weekend for those of you that don't have Twitter or Instagram!

Enjoy! xoxo




































From left to right:
Alicia, Melissa, Cara and myself at the CB2 Robson grand opening.
My favorite set up from the store.
Ceramic cupcake hand painted by myself from Club Color.
Vintage clothing sale Leonie and I attended at the Waldorf Hotel.
2 new Charlotte Russe necklaces that made special appearances this weekend.
The love of my life - Nelly!
Joe Fresh Butter and OPI Brilliant Idea.
Surprised with white roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment