Here's to the weekend

Happy Weekend y'all!

I hope your weekends are jam packed with fun times and explosive shopping sprees! I'll be spending my weekend with family, Eric and attending our friend's son's 3rd birthday party today - here's the kicker... Eric wants me to bake cupcakes for the birthday!! Ya, cause I'm quite the baker. I'm attempting to make vanilla cupcakes with a cream cheese icing and fresh fruit to top, as seen HERE. WISH ME LUCK! I'll post photos of them to prove that I can indeed make a mess out of cupcakes. I apologize in advance to anyone at the birthday who will be eating these cakes.

On another note here are few things I like that will be on my mind this weekend -



1. Christina Ricci / Pan Am
2. Fashion Illustration by Lena Ker
3. Eric's mom's homemade cookies and cream
4. My Halloween Costume!
5. Club Monaco's new fall collection
6. Joe Fresh chambray and Club Monaco mens mohair sweater
7. Eric's mom's homemade cheesecake with chocolate chip cookie crust
8. Denim on denim
9. Daytime sparkle

1 comment:

  1. I love that daytime sparkle top! So pretty. And good luck on the vanilla cupcakes :) It sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete