I See Noise @ Lynn Steven

I'm very happy to announce that as of last Friday February 10th I See Noise prints have been available for purchase at one of the hottest Vancouver boutiques, Lynn Steven in Gastown! I'm incredibly honored to have my prints be sold amongst other great designer goods in such a lovely designed shop!

Nicole, owner of Lynn Steven will be selling all prints you can find in the Etsy shop in gold AND silver. Make sure you stop by and pick one up!...or 2....or 3... you know it's really up to you!

If you aren't in Vancouver and want a print you can still shop through Etsy or let me know if there are any custom orders you want done, I would be happy to create them!

Merchandising: Vintage hardcover book cored and turned into a flip style catalogue - let Nicole know which print you would like and she will gladly prepare it for you! (Frames purchased from Ikea)

Currently Listening To: Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know
Outasight - Tonight Is The Night

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you Randa, Good luck and I will send my friends to order your beautiful prints. You did great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Randa and I must say these prints are gorgeous! May have to get one for my office when I put the finishing touches on it.

    Dusty

    ReplyDelete