prepping for surgery

Happy Weekend!

I bet you guys have some big plans this weekend, huh? I do too! I also have to cram everything on my to-do list in 3 days (which would take about 5 days) and drive all around Vancouver to do them! I'm going into surgery on Tuesday morning to have my tonsils removed (nooooooo!!!)and will be outta commission and on bed arrest for almost 2 weeks.

So... if you have me on Facebook or Twitter, you'll be hearing A LOT from me because it's the only way I can communicate! Unless I'm in a comatose state from all the meds I'll be taking.

What will I do with my time you ask? That's what today's post is about! Besides watching the hunky Jax on season 1-4 of Sons Of Anarchy it's the little necessities that can tie me over during a hiatus on my daily routines.



1. Creating I See Noise prints and filling orders
2. Sex & The City Movies 1 & 2
3. Only eating frozen treats
4. Self manicures
5. Blogging incessantly
6. Tweeting, blogging, instagraming, pinning and texting from my iPhone
7. Reading my new book "I've Got Your Number" by Sophie Kinsella

Do you have any suggestions as to how I can pass the time? Let me know!

4 comments: