Snowy Yellow

I'm in a bit of an odd mood today. I'm dressed completely in black and tan with touches of silver (which is rare). There is a snow storm happening outside of my windows. As I'm putting together today's Look Of The Day all I can gravitate towards are cheerful pop of color and Summer silhouettes. My mind doesn't really know what's going on!

But now about the look... this is the perfect outfit for the woman at work. You can stay feminine, classy and have fun with your outfit with the flow and the color of the top. Stay chic and business with the cut and texture of the skirt and add a bit of an edge with some spikes on the wrist and heels!

I'm meeting with a new client today for coffee and will be helping her put together some work appropriate outfits. I can't wait!



Click on the item description to purchase -
1. Oscar de la Renta Silk-tulle pussy-bow blouse $990
2. ASOS Spike Stretch Bracelet $14.32
3. ASOS Oversized Bowler $71.62
4. Zac Posen Bouclé-tweed pencil skirt $358
5. TOPSHOP GLIMMER Glitter Pointed Shoes $116

PS. Don' forget to enter in Leonie's giveaway on The Signature Bow for a silver Eiffle Tower I See Noise print! Enter HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment