5 Items

Happy Monday!

A new segment to the blog has been added titled "5 Items". Each week I will post the 5 items that I am currently coveting that create a complete outfit! I hope you enjoy my first one - I've checked one item off the list and am on the hunt for the other 4!

Also, June 1st is a big day for The-Unprecedented! There are 2 surprises that I can't wait to show you and one you will definitely want to take a part in!

Zara Ankle Strap Sandals - Perfect for pairing with skinny pants of any kind; denim, trousers & cropped. The metallic shine can be that detail I need in my outfit without going overboard!







CĂ©line Goyard Tote - I tend to take my entire life with me when I leave the house so it's obvious that I would use a large bag! In fact, I don't even own a tote - this one would be perfect!
Zara Slim Fit Denim - I just recently purchased these and as someone who hasn't owned a pair of white pants before (even though I recommend it to everyone!) it has opened a whole array of outfits for myself especially for the Spring/ Summer season. They have great stretch and hit just below my ankle bone to create a sleek look!
J. Crew Trace Link Bracelet - I love all gold accessories and am on the hunt for the perfect gold chain link bracelet! I feel in love with this one and feel like it would be perfect on its own or stacked with single thin chains.

Club Monaco Sunny Tee - Nothing is more perfect than a soft loose fitting basic tee. It doesn't have to be boring and worn with something over top but can be jazzed up with a statement necklace and even worn out to dinner!

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit you put together! Those Zara sandals are on my wish list!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great items and they would definitely create a lovely look all-together! Really like that gold bracelet from J. Crew, didn't see it when we were at the store (but that's probably a good thing) :-)

    xo Leonie

    www.thesignaturebow.com

    ReplyDelete