In The Nude

As you know I've been a big fan of color this year and have introduced it into my wardrobe over and over again. One item that I tend to always pair the color with is a nude palette. I find that neutrals, tans and nudes allow the colors to pop and don't make an overwhelming look altogether. You can also add more than 1 color to an outfit without going overboard. Take the below look for example. With a yellow being a loud and prominent color you can add a pink or red with your lipstick or nail polish!

How do you pair your colors in your outfits? Let me know in the comment section!



Click on item description to purchase -
1. TOPSHOP Scuba Skater Dress $92
2. MiH Jeans Pistol suede biker jacket $950
3. Nixon The Cannon Watch $150
4. Banana Republic Leighton Leather Tote Bag $150
5. Vince Camuto Renees High Pumps $69.50

2 comments:

  1. Love the tote

    Following on twitter

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yellow dress is so pretty! I usually pair brights with other brights or black. Should give it a try with neutrals too :-)

    xo Leonie

    www.thesignaturebow.com

    ReplyDelete