Shopping Finds - Items that pop!

The past week has brought on some great shopping finds and I couldn't be happier with them! Eric and I stumbled upon a garage sale on Sunday morning and I was shocked to see that they had ONE nightstand which was the matching partner to the set I own and the last piece I needed - and yes, $7!!! Poifect :)

Here are a few outfit & beauty additions I've added to the collection!



H&M Denim Vest - I wore this with 2 outfits on back to back days, it's very versatile. I wore it as seen in the outfit photo above with a floral sun dress and the night prior out for drinks with black denim, a grey silk tank and the fuchsia pumps.

Aldo Pumps - LOVE LOVE LOVE! My first pair of pink pumps and they're crazy comfy. Aldo is having 25% off sale items so these beauties were a great deal.

H&M Black ball cap - I always lust over the outfits paired with the ball cap on 5 Inch And Up and thought it was time to sport these outfits myself.



I stopped by the Portobello West Market on Sunday afternoon and was so happy I did! I caught up with the lovely ladies from Clutch Jewels and Keltie Leanne Designs and discovered Foe & Dear.
A jewelry line made by Katherine Huie with a mix of vintage and new. I was stopped in my tracks when I saw this skull necklace and possessed it as my own. I look forward to my next Foe & Dear purchase!




I'm very picky with chain bracelets and have been on the search for a basic thick chain to pair with smaller ones, a gold watch or a few bangles. Lindsey from LinzGutz was so nice to gift me one and I can't wait to wear it everywhere, all the time!


Tara (Eric's sister) graced me with a belated birthday present from the wondrous counters of Chanel! I've never tried Chanel nail polish before but something tells me I'll be hooked. I'm super curious about their cream based eyeshadow - I will definitely be reporting back!

5 comments:

  1. I love the hat/vest!! I was just at H&M and wished I had seen that vest there - I hope Target or Forever 21 have a cheap one I can snatch up! Where did you grab your hat from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little necklace is so cute, love the skull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the floral dress you paired with the new vest super cute!! You're gonna love your Chanel polish!!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all your purchases - contemplating that Chanel polish!

    ReplyDelete