This is one of the few attempts I make to mix patterns. As soon as I saw the ASOS over sized retro sunnies I knew this was going to be an interesting outfit. That's typically how it goes, one item will set off the entire look I put together. This also goes in real life.
I feel that the sunglasses tortoise print goes well with the Topshop joggers simply because the toned down hues. Yes, the prints are LOUD. However the colors are not. They are separated and neutralized with the cream scalloped jacket (always remember the details) and the satin grey cami (always remember the details).
Bring out the black in the pants with the bag, pumps and accessory and it all ties together! Did you also notice the gold tones tied together with the watch and sunglasses? DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS!
How would you pair these prints?
Click on item description to purchase -
1. TOPSHOP Scallop Edge Boucle Jacket $130
2. Calvin Klein Black lace-trimmed satin camisole $44
3. La Mer Collections Pyramid Stud Wrap Watch $98
4. ASOS Oversized Retro Sunglasses With Metal Bridge Detail $20.87
5. TOPSHOP Co-ord Poppy Print Joggers $70
6. 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Pashli' Leather Satchel $895
7. Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120 patent-leather pumps $625