Shopping Finds - Vegas and another

Vegas in T- 1 day, 17 hours, 23 minutes and 49 seconds...48 sec...47 sec...
Excitement Level: I'm seeing spots!

Ooohhh it's almost time! Time to soak up the sun! I checked the weather report for this weekend and it's going to be 32, 29 and 29! It'll feel just like our Vancouver summers except as if I was in an oven :).

I've been trickling in and out of shops picking up some last minute items and came across some great pieces - not necessarily on the list - but on the cheap!


On a typical Vegas adventure I would change up my nail polish depending on the outfit. Yes, day AND night! Some like to call that nuts. I call it coordinated. I picked up these 2 great shades from Revlon from my local drug store 2 for $8 and they'll be perfect for the nights out at the clubs. Gold with my lime green dress and pink with my black. Coordinated.




Old Navy is a hidden gem, I'm serious! They have a ton of items that you would have on your seasons trend list and they're all affordable. I don't like to dress up while I'm by the pool because there's nothing more uncomfortable than sweating and having your silk blouses stick to your body. I snagged this great basic tank for only $12 - I'm a fan of the cut and material. It's basic and comfy but still has the sexy factor.



ANOTHER tank from Old Navy - this time on sale for $7! It's super cute on and has great texture to it. It's the type of tank you can wear to the grocery store with sandals and shorts and paired with a skirt and heels it's excellent for a night out!



My good friend Nazanin is a seller for Stella & Dot and she's been so lovely to let me borrow this necklace that I'm absolutely lusting after! I know just the outfit to wear it with in Vegas. There's no guarantee that she'll get it back though...sorry Naz!



A few weeks ago I popped into our local art and fashion market "Make It" to pick up some newly designed LOVE + MARK'D cards by Olivia Lovenmark of Style Struck. I'm obsessing over her new collection and can't wait to hand them out!

PS. Lyndsey if you're reading this - notice my arms? Lookin pretty sexified arent they? That's right!

Don't forget that there is still the #BFFlove promotion happening for I See Noise! Buy one print at regular price and get the other (of equal value - not including the $50 Quotes) for 50%. AAAAnd the first 50 people to order I See Noise prints in May get 20% off Social Experiment Rings! There are 35 more spots and it's only May 2nd!! To get the discount shoot me an email :)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty pink shade by Revlon and I love little knitted old navy tank :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your $7 Old Navy tank, totally cute. Your phone case is adorable too!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete