White is a tricky shade to wear - well at least for me it is. It's one shade I love to have in my wardrobe but for reasons other than the fact that I get food on it 5 minutes after wear - it makes it hard to wear. Tops are fine, it's the bottoms that get me in the grind! My thighs for one are not the smallest and I find that the white pants accentuate it. However, if I add height to my outfit (heels) it creates a longer leg and evens it out.
This outfit is perfect for a sunny day (far from food and colored liquids) and can add a spring in your step simply because of the light hues and feminine touches! Like I said above, adding the heels creates length - with an open toe like this one it makes your legs even longer!
Click on the item description to purchase -
1. Aubin & Wills Ivybridge silk crepe de chine blouse $135
2. Ettika Seafoam Braided Bracelet $55
3. River Island Padlock Bag $90.90
4. Michael Michael Kors Low-rise skinny jeans $80
5. Sigerson Morrison Dali Colorblock Wedge Sandals $425