White Noise

White is a tricky shade to wear - well at least for me it is. It's one shade I love to have in my wardrobe but for reasons other than the fact that I get food on it 5 minutes after wear - it makes it hard to wear. Tops are fine, it's the bottoms that get me in the grind! My thighs for one are not the smallest and I find that the white pants accentuate it. However, if I add height to my outfit (heels) it creates a longer leg and evens it out.

This outfit is perfect for a sunny day (far from food and colored liquids) and can add a spring in your step simply because of the light hues and feminine touches! Like I said above, adding the heels creates length - with an open toe like this one it makes your legs even longer!



Click on the item description to purchase -
1. Aubin & Wills Ivybridge silk crepe de chine blouse $135
2. Ettika Seafoam Braided Bracelet $55
3. River Island Padlock Bag $90.90
4. Michael Michael Kors Low-rise skinny jeans $80
5. Sigerson Morrison Dali Colorblock Wedge Sandals $425

Today is the first day of the I See Noise promotions so head on over to the Etsy shop HERE and see what you like! If you're not familliar with the promos click HERE - they're veeerrry exciting!!

2 comments:

  1. You find the most amazing items Randa. The gold buttons on the white blouse immediately makes it interesting and stylish. I LOVE the heels. They're stylish in that they're color-blocking but neutral enough that you can wear it with anything. So cool. Love your collages!

    Btw, I get food on my white clothing too! Oh well, what can you do. That's what washing machines and bleach are for, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! I make bracelets and sell on Etsy that are very similar, but half the price. http://www.etsy.com/shop/create0955?ref=si_shop Have a fun trip in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete