Jewelry Must Haves

During a late night finger stroll through the Etsy jewelry categories I found myself struck with delight at all the lovely pieces I found that I haven't seen in any stores here in Vancouver. Etsy is so great for items like these, if you haven't searched for accessories and jewelery on it you must do it soon! Here are a few items that I have on my radar and will most likely be purchasing soon - and ones you can add to your lists or shopping carts!







Lucky Seven Necklace by Mossie & Bee - Designer Clare has been so kind that she is giving all of you a 10% off discount on her entire shop until June 2! Type is 10PERCENT during checkout to receive your discount.


Crystal Stud Earrings by Iloniti

all photos taken from the Etsy sellers shops

1 comment:

  1. cool pieces

    check out my blog and, if you want, let's follow each other on GFC or Bloglovin' or both ;)

    www.LAByDiana.com

    ReplyDelete