Your Monday Must-Haves

Happy Monday everyone!

I thought I'd start off the week with some of my favorite items from the weekend, possibly inspire some of you to purchase or create the same :)

Did you do anything fabulous over the weekend? I for one kept it low key and dedicated it to organizing everything in my place, searching Beatport for some great new house music, shopping for fun Christmas prezzies, one on one time with my mom and outfitting a client for fall!

Oh, and if you haven't entered in my recent giveaway for a fantastic WTF? accessory frame by the lovely Kate Duncan - you really should! IT ENDS TODAY at 5pm so make sure to get those entries in quick!!!! You can enter by clicking HERE.


Essie nail polish - TBA, Size Matters, Bordeaux.


Deserts from Terra Bakery on Granville Island


Newly made bracelet, gold with navy.


Silver skull found at the dollar store - of all places to find this beauty!


My mom and myself enjoying some girl time :)

3 comments:

  1. Aw what a lovely picture of you and your mom!

    I am wearing the Essie nail polish from the swag bag right now - love it!

    I am hosting a GIVEAWAY: You can win a beautiful handmade copper plated feather necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got hungry looking at those cookies!! love the diary pics!!
    www.ginwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete