DIY Makeup Kit w/ Style


Monday night was our girls night in at Tamar's house and besides all the deserts, cheap television and new clothes was something far more exciting that she had to show us - her newly organized makeup kit!

Using a fabric covered box from Winners for $16.99 and plastic zip baggies from the dollar store for $1.50 each this was by far the best way to organize all of her makeup in a creative way!

This gave me ideas to organize not only my makeup but also my art and paint supplies, toiletries, jewelery supplies and even a way to pack away my accessories for a trip. (Yes, I take THAT many accessories when I travel LOL)

How do you organize your makeup? Do you have a creative way to organize them? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea!! I think i'll head to the dollar store today! ;)

    ReplyDelete