Shopping Finds

Like I said in my previous post it's been about 2 months since I've purchased any article of clothing or an accessory but I'm pleased to announce that I've broken the seal! After our excting shopping experience with Lindsay Walsh of Standing Armed I've purchased a beautiful silk tank that's going to be made in black, Lyndsey and I headed over to Pacific Center for some more retail therapy and I got a great dress from H&M for only $14.95!



As we shopped I made sure to snap photos of everything I loved so I can share it with you all!


1. Gold envelope clutch - BCBG
2. Sparkle and Snakeskin envelope clutch - BCBG (Buy HERE)
3. Bow clutches - H&M
4. Evenlope clutches - H&M
5. Sparkle clutches - Kate Spade @ Holt Renfrew
6. Gold sparkle Juicy Couture laptop case - Juicy Couture


1. Leopard sweater - BCBG
2. Faux fur jacket - Le Chateau
3. Illyane faux fur jacket - Club Monaco
4. Red sweater - Top Shop @ The Room @ The Bay
5. Black and pattern baseball jacket - Top Shop @ The Room @ The Bay
6. Shag jacket - Free People @ The Room @ The Bay


1. 2 tone boots - Jessica Simpson @ Sears
2. Loafers - Top Shop @ The Room @ The Bay
3. Floral Earrings - H&M
4. Leather bracelets - Adrenaline on Granville

No comments:

Post a Comment