Vancouver Fashion Week: Day 3

Yesterday was another great night at VFW with another line up of creative designers! This time I was only able to stay for 2 shows but believe me, with the shows that they put on it was more than enough for the whole entire night! D.W. wowed us with a show stopping live performance with a crew of studded, ripped and acid washed denim jackets that walked down the runway - the performance stopped and a runway show began!

Di Designs gave us a wide variety of sperates, dresses and swimwear! With a colorful pallet and sparkly shoes my eyes were full from all the candy!



alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5671600491121001746" />



Here are some of my favorite looks from the two designers:
DW - Edgy, dark and super flirty




Di Designs - Gold monokini?? I LOOOVVEEEE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment