Only young once



On Friday Eric and I enjoyed an afternoon at the Vancouver Home and Design show at the Vancouver convention center. Eric was lured into each booth that had the smell of garlic or meat and myself on the other hand went straight into any area that had tons of sparkle and furry pillows! It was a great way to gather 2 hours of inpsiration from one area , and ofcourse I snapped some photos that I'll be sharing with you soon!

This weekend was a weekend with the girls - my cousins that is. Ages 15, 17, 18, 24 and 28 all gathered together for a slumber party filled with trashy tv, trashy food and tons of toxic nail polish. I always love getting together with them - they make me young again! LOL!

I have to say, not working right now is definetly allowing me to catch up on everything that I missed out on. Having a fulltime job in retail was my life - and that's not life. I'm able to spend time with friends and family, go to design shows of many kinds, gallery shows, on the spur lunches and dinners and just about anything I want to do.

I'm only young once and have all the time in the world to work. THIS time, is for me.

Club Monaco 'Kylie' jeans, 'Edita' blouse, Gap blazer, My moms vintage clutch, Kenneth Cole heels,Vintage necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment