Shopping Finds - Boxing Day Home Decor

My first stop for Boxing Day was The Cross Decor & Design in Yaletown. I figured it was the best time to use my gift card that I had won from their photo contest at the beginning of December. I purchased a few items for my place and for my new washroom which is being built at the moment.

One item which stumped Tara and I was a lovely ceramic stool / side table that was at the front by the door. I passed it a few times but didn't think anything of it until right before I left. I knew it was a great addition to my place to add right beside my bookshelf. Here's the bonus....it was originally over $400 and I got it for $40! It has a major crack as if part of it had fell off and they glued it back together but you can't even see it because it's on one side that doesn't need to be shown. I was ecstatic!! I had to leave it there while I shopped and was told that more people wanted to purchase it. Finders, keepers!


(Left to right: The ceramic glory for only $40, trinkets for my new washroom including a Laguna 2 wick candle by Voluspa.)


I've mentioned before that Michaels always has great deals especially after a holiday and boy was I right! All of their Christmas decor is only 60% off! I landed this ornate candle holder for only $7 after discount.

Have you found any great shopping finds this holiday? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment