Holiday Wish List Numero Tres

I found this oh-so fabulous mirror and glass chest at Winners and if it wasn't the chest itself that made my heart melt I can guarantee you it was the price that broke it. That's right, you too can own this chest for only $900.00!!!

So, I am coming to all of you to pleeeeaaaase tell me where I can find one for a cheaper price. I'm thinking around $200 - $250 max? Let me know!



Here are some other pretty & sparkly finds that would be perfect for any girls wish list :)



1. Aldo Bracelet $18
2. TOPSHOP 3/4 Sleeve Ponte Midi $96
3. Aldo Earrings $12
4. Holy-G INC.First in Flight Vest $69
5. Tinley Road Infinity Scarf $34
6. Aldo Necklace $13.98 on sale from $18
7. Aldo Necklace $15
8. Aldo Boots $195
9. nOir New Classic Purple Cubic Zirconia Spike Point Out Ring $55
10. VedaWish racer-back suede tank $126

Don't forget! I've entered myself into The Cross Design & Decor holiday contest to win a $100 gift card and all you need to do to help me out is "like" my photo HERE if you like it!

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment