Spreading the joys of Christmas


Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I'm extremely excited about today I'm having a big family dinner at my aunts house tonight and will be stuffing my face full of my dad's homemade Baklava!

There is a lot to be thankful for this holiday and I could go on and on about what they may be but I would like to share with you a lovely holiday treat I received from Jasmine Zhu of Poser Series. I was thrilled to see that she had nominated me for the Leibster Blog Award! I was unfamiliar with this award until I read more about it and was even more pleased at what it was that I couldn't help but feel so appreciative. I have been welcomed into this blogging community with open arms and feel the support of everyone - Thank you!

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up-coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.


Thank you Jasmine, you are so sweet to nominate me - I'm glad we are joining into the blogging community at the same time!

My top 5 picks for blogs with less than 200 followers are: (I'm unsure if its followers on google connect, twitter or facebook so I'm going with google connect!)

1. Dash of Blonde
2. Poser Series
3. Belle Epoque
4. The Signature Bow
5. Realm Of Rachel


These 5 ladies are all Vancity bloggers and have all entered the blogsphere at the same time as myself. They have fantastic senses of style, a creative flare and a great voice to be heard.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment