Pantone Color Of The Week: Solar Power

 This week's featured color from the Pantone Spring Color Trend Report 2012 is "Solar Power" designed by Jeffrey Monteiro.

The inspiration behind this hue: "Classic American Sportswear — clean, sophisticated and modern".

This is one bright to be excited about and shockingly one that I don't have in my wardrobe yet. After searching for items to add to this post I realized how easy it is to wear the this vibrant color. I will admit I've always been a bit shy from it because it screams COLOR! Now that I can see how to wear it as a tailored tone down jacket, mixed with a white stripe or even just on my nails, it can be an easy color to bring into my closet.

I hope this is one color you'll try this season!




Click on the item description to purchase -
1. Gryphon Happy Jacket $445
2. ASOS Patent Color Watch $44.74
3. Equipment Leandra Cabana Stripe Blouse $208
4. Target Mossimo Womens Elastic Waist Colorblock Skirt $15
5. Belle by Sigerson Morrison - Randy $175
6. M.A.C. Ghrome Yellow Eyeshadow
7. Chanel Nail Polish "Mimosa"
8. Kate Spade New York - Treasure Chest Statement Necklace $428  

Today is the 4th to last day until the giveaway ends of the 3 way sterling silver Clutch Jewels Mandana necklace! The odds are looking really great right now as well for the amount of votes so click HERE to get your chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment