H&M outfits under $100 - Poolside Addition!

Ladies and gents it is T- 16 days until I leave for sunny & 37 degree LAS VEGAS! I can even see the 4th on my computer calendar when I open it without switching months...trust me, that's a big deal!

Lyndsey, Tamar and myself did a quick shopping trip yesterday for some LV essentials such as dresses, shorts, bikinis, etc. I did pretty well! I nabbed a pair of floral printed Zara shorts and 2 pairs of classic pumps from Spring in black and nude (all which will be shown in the next shopping finds post) I also bought a dress from Ariztia and it's gooooorgeous but after trying it on again at home I realized...it doesn't really fit. Don't you hate when that happens?

Anyways, my mind is currently on pool side and after going into H&M and seeing how reasonable all of their prices were I thought it was about time for another H&M UNDER $100 POST!!!...Las Vegas poolside addition, of course.

Right now, H&M is offering a wide selection of one pieces and two piece swimsuits and I really think they topped what they did last year. I'm a big fan of the strapless items (much better tan) and the colors and prints are classy and chic!

Below are some items to keep you pool side glamed up for under $100, pick your suit and shades and total it up!

Happy shopping!


Don't forget to enter in the giveaway I'm having for The Cross Design VIP cards and a GLAM bracelet by DeLysh Design - there will be 4 winners! Click HERE to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment