Spring Hues

Alright! I've had enough! I understand that I live in Vancouver..and that it rains a crap load but cooomeee oooon! It's officially Spring and in my mind it's nothing but sunshine and warmer weather. So, from here on out it's nothing but pretty and warm outfits!

Today's was inspired around the BaubleBar necklace - the electric hue just screamed "pair me with blue!", so I did. The soft shades of the powder blue accentuates the grey tones in the form fitting skirt. The killer Givenchy heels and Ray-Bans play it cool - all in all, the 3 elements of the perfect outfit.



Click on the item description to purchase -
1. Bassike Asymmetric cotton camisole $47.50
2. BaubleBar Phospho Necklace (Pre-Sale: Early May 2012) $38
3. Ray-Ban Sunglasses $199.95
4. Zero+Maria CornejoIsis printed stretch-twill skirt $550
5. Givenchy Leather sandals $1200

Don't forget to enter the two giveaways going on! The first is for the super pretty LinzGutz bracelet I'm giving away HERE and the second is for the 24K Gold Chanel No. 5 Perfume Bottle I See Noise Print that Devon Rachel is giving away HERE!!

Tomorrow I have super crazy news that I wanna share with you guys because I need your help! It involves 3 things...Lingerie...Spending Cash...AND VEGAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment