Snipits of my life: Part 4- Beauty

MY MAKEUP | I have never been a big shopper for makeup and only purchase it if necessary, unless something were to catch my eye but that rarely happens anymore. Over the years I've come to find out which products work best for me and which to stay away from so I only use a few brands.


Foundations | I use COVER FX Natural FX water based liquid foundation, I never get the feeling that I have makeup on my skin $37.00.

Bronzers |
To add a bit of color to my skin I use COVER FX Bronze FX sunkissed bronzing powder, a little bit of this powder on your brush goes a long way $28.00.

Lips | Always always always use a lip balm 3 times a day minumum but for some sheen I use Chanel Gloss #98 (thanks nina!!)


Blushes |
About a month ago I was introduced to Mary Kay makeup and will never use another blush again! One swoop of the brush and my cheeks are rosey for a full day, I use "Strawberry Cream 1C10"

Eyeshadow | I use many brands of shadows, however Covergirl and Urban Decay have been my curren favorites.

Eyeliners & Mascara | Everyone can agree with me on this one, Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black is THE BEST MASCARA EVER. Enough said. As for my eyeliner I'm currently using Mary Kay Black self sharpening pen.




MY NAILS |
I am so obsessed with nail polish that I have to put myself on a monthly allowance of only 1 PER MONTH.

Brands that I am currently wearing - Joe Fresh, Sally Hansen, Nicole by OPI, LA Girl, LA Colors, Essie, Motives, Billy and Wet n Wild. I like to experiment with all brands of nail polish to see which ones I like the best.


*** DIY nail polish shelf - total cost $10. The amount of wood I purchased for $5 was enough to create 2 racks. $5 for white spray paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment