3 fully grown women in Las Vegas

I'm back. I'm broke. I'm permanently hungover. I had such a blast in Vegas with my girls and every trip just gets better and better. Like most Vegas trips I come back with a load of photos, a great tan, and tons of shopping but this trip the best memory I came back with was a bucket load of hilarious quotes! I'd share them with all of you but you just wouldn't understand. (Example: "My stomach is NOT DTF!") Get it? Didn't think so.

So, like I said in the previous post. What happens in Vegas, ends up on my blog! Here are some photos that sum up my trip.







Each night we made sure that WE COULD NOT START OFF OUR NIGHT until we took individual posed photos, which made for a great post. I felt more dressed down than my other trips to Vegas but I'm happy with the end result :)


Going To: Marquee Nightclub @ The Cosmopolitan Hotel

Me: Dress H&M, Shoes Spring, Clutch H&M, Bracelet Club Monaco Lyndsey: Dress French Connection, Clutch H&M, Necklace Vintage Melissa: Dress BCBG, Clutch Club Monaco


Going To: Tryst Nightclub @ The Wynne Hotel & XS Nightclub @ The Encore Hotel

Me: Skirt and Top Club Monaco, Shoes Aldo, Clutch H&M Lyndsey: Dress Charlotte Russe, Shoes Forever 21, Clutch Louis Vuitton Melissa: Top and Skirt Sirens, Shoes Aldo, Clutch Club Monaco


Going To: Encore Beach Club @ The Encore Hotel

Me: Top Shorts Monokini H&M, Shoes Aldo, Clutch French Connection, Sunglasses Rayban Lyndsey: Dress TBA, Shoes Charlotte Russe, Belt Vintage, Sunglasses Juicy Melissa: Top Sirens, Skirt BCBG, Shoes Aldo, Clutch Charlotte Russe


Going To: The Bank Nightclub @ The Bellagio Hotel & XS Nightclub @ The Encore Hotel

Me: Top Shorts H&M, Bikini VIX, Shoes Aldo, Clutch French Connection, Bracelet Club Monaco & BCBG Lyndsey: Top Skirt Sirens, Bikini Victoria Secret, Shoes Forever 21 Melissa: Top Club Monaco, Skirt Sirens, Shoes Aldo, Clutch Charlotte Russe, Bikini Victoria Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment