I just recently started wearing my Club Monaco military parka again once the weather started to give us a turn for the better. We've had some incredibly beautiful days and then before you know the abominable snowman decides it's time to take a walk in the downtown core and ruins it for everyone.
This outfit is the in between. It's for the those days that have us putting the heat up and the windows down with sunnies on our smiling faces! I stuck with a neutral and darker palette since being inspired by the JAC Fall/ Winter 2012 fashion show last night.
In case you missed out on it you can see all of my tweets from the evening through the OY&CO twitter account HERE.
Click on the item description to purchase -
1. J.Crew Swing open-knit cotton-blend sweater $150
2. TEXTILE Elizabeth and James Robinson cotton-canvas parka $146
3. Yves Saint Laurent Square-toed leather ballet flats $485
4. J.CrewBlair stretch cotton-twill shorts $70
5. ASOS ID Plaque Bracelet $10.74
6. Proenza Schouler PS11 textured-leather tote $1350
7. Tom Ford Private Blend Lipstick Nude Vanilla $48