Fashion Canada and a few beauty essentials

Last week I was stunned to receive a tweet from Lindsay Walsh of Standing Armed. She enthusiastically tweeted "@RandaSalloum Saw you looking stunning in the Feb issue of @FashionCanada!" My initial reaction, I will admit was "What tha fak!" and then quickly turned into "OH EM GEE!" when I clicked through the digital pages online. Finding myself in an issue of one of my favorite fashion magazines is a bit surreal and totes exciting! Thank you to the editors at Fashion Magazine and a big thank you to Peter Jensen for the photograph!

To look through the digital pages of Fashion Magazine click HERE.


If you read my blog you know that I'm currently doing an overhaul of my beauty routines and finding ones that fit me perfectly. I've noticed that I have my definite go-to essentials that I use on a daily basis but for different looks and feels. Here are a few from last week.



The Everyday Essentials:
Mary Kay blush Strawberry Cream 1C10
M.A.C. Lipstick
Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer Sand
Eyeliner from Dubai
NYX eyeshadow shade ES18 Sahara
Makeup Forever Smoky Eyes mascara

The Quick Touch Up and Refresh
Stilla Eyeshadow
Chanel Allure Perfume
Makeup Forever Smoky Eyes mascara
Essie nail polish Size Matters
NYC nail polish clear top coat

For A Soft & Fresh Feel
Mariah Carey Forever perfume
Chanel gloss #98
M.A.C lipstick
Marcelle everyday moisturizer


What are your beauty essentials? Share with me!

Like my photos? Follow me on Instagram (the unprecedented) & Followgrame HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment