SPOTLIGHT: Size Five Please




My lovely friend Tara introduced me to this great gem of a site created by her co-worker April. Let me introduce you to "Size Five Please".

Size Five Please debuted this year and is an online consignment shopping site for designer clothing!! After perusing over all of the great goodies she has to offer I will definetly be swooning over them for days on end! (I NEED the Rag & Bone booties :) )

The shop carries designers such as Balenciaga, Twenty8Twelve, Chloe, Givency and even the latest Isabel Marant collection! April has created a rating system that you can find on her website which determines the condition that each peice is sold in ranging from "Mint Condition" (never worn) to "Vintage" (damaged beyond repair).

A few peices that I must have!


Are you as excited as I am?!?! Check out her site HERE!

(All photos taken from Size Five Please)

2 comments:

  1. Bags, shoes, and clothes in small sizes. Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah little things for little people :)
    The more you shop the more you save !! woo!

    ReplyDelete