What I Wore 04/06



I recently purchased this great floral H&M scarf the other day. I saw it a week ago and they were completely sold out - went in after work one day and it was the last one! I think we all agree here that it was meant to be, so obviously I had to have it!

Seeing as how yesterday was Vancouver's 125th birthday (yay!!!), it seemed like the perfect night to bring out my scarf! Check out the entire outfit I wore it with below.



Club Monaco Ashlee Field Jacket $189
Club Monaco Callie T-shirt $39 OR 2 for $59
Club Monaco Kylie Super Skinny Denim $129
Aldo Pelech Boots $100
H&M Floral Scarf $14.95
Guess Mens Bold Contemporary Waterpro Chronograph Watch $150
BCBG Enamel Chain Bracelet $30
Club Monaco Bonnie Wrape Bracelet $34


Shown in photo -
T by Alexander Wang Classic jersey T-shirt $76
J Brand 901 low-rise stretch-denim leggings $145

No comments:

Post a Comment